The release of The Last of Us Remastered on PlayStation 4 is just two weeks away and Sony Entertainment Europe took the opportunity to communicate the official list of improvements and 7 new screeshots for this edition.
This new version will provide the owners of a PlayStation 4 these improvements:
- 1080p/60 FPS in single player and multiplayer.
- Texture maps are 4x more detailed. Shadow maps 2x.
- Higher resolution particle effects.
- Occlusion mapping on decals.
- No texture streaming.
- Longer draw distances, better LOD.
- Expanded audio menu options.
- Possibility to lock frame rate at 30 FPS.
- Possibility to swap trigger and thumbsticks controls.
- DualShock 4 touch pad, light bar and speaker supported.
- Cinematics with commentary by Neil Druckmann, Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson.
Finally, it was announced that The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 has reached 7 million copies sold.