LuckyAcePoker

LuckyAcePoker
Bonus LuckyAcePoker
Bonus: $ 400/100%
Code: collective
LuckyAcePoker

Traffic

LuckyAcePoker is a network site 888.com (Pacific Poker). It is a medium-sized network.
Caliber

The 888.com network offers the worst rating of online poker.

PokerTracker Compatibility

Ring Games Tourney
Hold'Em YesYes
Omaha YesNot
Stud YesNot
Software

LuckyAce Poker uses software created by 888.com. The software is very slow and has several problems / irritants.

Bonus details

Bonus: $ 400/100%
Bonus Code: collective
Conditions: 14 ** Comp Point per $ 1 bonus.
Maximum time: 90 days
Unlocks so: Instant * (25%) / Lump (75%)

* 25% Instant Bonus will be credited directly into your account. You must collect 20 Comp point of $ 1 Instant bonus to be able to withdraw the bonus. The remaining 75% of the bonus is released at 14 comp point for every $ 1 bonus.

** $ 10 wagered = 1 comp point.

Methods of deposit / withdrawal

Very slow withdrawal
(Period of up to 5 days via neteller / moneybookers)


Deposit Withdrawal
Visa / Mastercard
Yes
Yes
Neteller
Yes
Yes
Instadebit
Yes
Yes
Click2Pay
Not
Not
Moneybookers
Yes
Yes
Maestro
Yes
Yes
Wire Transfer
Yes
Yes
Customer Service

LuckyAcePoker offers prompt customer service and responding very effectively to issues / problems.